Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hey Big Spender...

So Christmas is well and truly over, and ahead of us looms a long and dull January, Right? ...Wrong! For students the most depressing day of the year, officially known as Blue Monday was not as Blue as expected. With loans from the student loans company flooding each and every University student's bank accounts, online stores experienced a sharp increase in sales on morbid Monday 16th. So, me being me I jumped well and truly on that bandwagon full of fellow shopaholics and waved goodbye to the funds supposedly lent to me for books and general living costs. I mean who really needs food when you have some of the beauts! Take a look at just a few of the the treats I bought...<3
Vans Era 59 £47.99
Boohoo Peter Pan neck, skater £25

Topshop Ballerina slipper £28
Miss Selfridge Biker Jacket £52

No comments:

Post a Comment